[IPk] replacement pump

 I've been experiencing "Occlusions detected" when just running on basals.
Did all the usual stuff, like changing sets, site, checked settings -
Occlusions Sensitivity set at Low, primed, etc and when I connected again to
me, there it came again, Occlusions detected.

This was an intermittent problem when I would get several in a row and finally
today I phoned up Animas.  The person in the US took me through everything and
decided the pump needed replacing while they check it out and within 5
minutes, Animas UK phoned me to arrange delivery of a replacement pump
tomorrow (Saturday).

I decided to leave the colour of pump up to them - just for a surprise <VBG>
The things we oldies do for fun!!!!

I have to say how impressed I am with this experience of Animas customer
service.

Compliments where compliments are due and gripes where gripes are due.

I love getting older for the freedom I allow myself to be me <VBG>

Rhoda

  _____

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

Try free scan!