Re: [IPk] Sharps bins

I just clip off the actual needle bit and stick it in and old
container. When the jar is full I put the lid on, tape it up with duct
tape and throw it in the bin. This was always the advice given for years
by various organisations such as Diabetes UK...not sure if that's
changed. But I figure it's pretty safe! And it takes a LONG time to fill
any kind of jar or sharps bin with just the actual needle part of an
infusion set.
Di