RE: [IPk] Sharps bins

Animas supply them but no one will accept the full ones.  That is in Central
Lancashire.  West Lancashire council dispose of them but I'm on the wrong side
of a bridge for that!

Central Lancashire alleges no one has asked them to do this and although I
said I am, they couldn't perhaps read "wouldn't" help me.

GP surgeries and pharmacies won't take them as they are charged for disposal
of sharps bins.

I offered to pay but still no joy.

The only option I have is to go to a needle exchange for drug addicts!!!!!
And that is 12 miles away.

This is my next campaign after tackling my housing association for another
issue.  Want to see a photo of me sitting on my patio wearing a crash helmet
to avoid being hit by falling roof tiles? :-)  6 year battle and counting so
far!

Rhoda