[IPk] Sharps bins

 I have just requested a larger sharps bin from my doctors surgery as diabetes
team told me they can't give me one. They have refused for legal reasons and
will only give me a 1 litre one where the opening is too small for my pump
sharps or the clexane syringes I have been recently prescribed! In the past
other medical professionals I know personally have sneaked ones out for me but
if caught could be in trouble. Was wondering how everyone else manages?

Thanks

Kerrie
Sent using BlackBerry. from Orange