From: Sandra Atkinson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 10:36:28 AM
Subject: Re: [IPk] cannulas and crunches

Hi Mary

I'm currently using the 9mm 90degree insets. I've tried samples of 6mm
but not used them whilst at the gym. Guess I'm best to give it a go
and see.  I'm a bit nervous at the thought of using the 30degree
cannulas as I'd be really worried about inserting them properly. Are
they difficult to use?

Sandie