Re: [IPk] Priming Paradigm 512

I always push the insulin through to the end of the tubing before
putting the reservoir in the pump. It's much quicker than waiting for
around 10 units of prime to go through!
If you try doing that, then you'll know if there's a problem or not - it
should require 0 units of prime then once you put the reservoir in.
Di