Re: [IPk] Priming Paradigm 512

Hi Allie,

I wonder if when you have connected the tubing to the reservoir, do
you then check again for any bubbles and push a little insulin
through at this stage manually, before connecting to the pump, to get
rid of air?  This would then move some of the insulin through the
tubing, so that when you connect to the pump and prime it doesn't
need so much to go through to reach the other end.  I do this, and so
therefore the prime amount happens to be less because some insulin is
already in the tubing.

Just a thought ...

Clare (type 1 for 38 years, 7  months pumping, Paradigm 522)