[IPk] Priming Paradigm 512

I'm on a MiniMed Paradigm 512 (2yrs) and when I primed the tubing of my
quickset (long tubing) it used to take around 10u for the insulin to come
out of the business end. The last 1/2 doz of times I've primed the insulin
in filling the tubing and coming out of the end before its even got onto
counting the units - hope that makes sense.

Is there any reason for the change? - everything seems to be working OK and
my sets haven't changed, but I feel a bit unsettled as this is new.

Any views welcome.

Regards
Allie