RE: [IPk] Apidra query

Hi Marian:

I have been using Apidra on MDI and am scheduled to start pumping it in
July. Most people seem to find it is quicker than either Humalog or
Novorapid, that was certainly my experience, but one thing with D is that we
all react differently.

I found that the biggest advantage of Apidra over Novorapid, was that it
seems to be in and out of my system within about 3.5 hours compared to 5 h
for Novorapid.  This means much easier corrections, if you get a high number
after 2 h you can afford to wait for another hour or so to see if it comes
down. If not then at least you don't have to worry about stacking.

Joel