RE: [IPk] Swimming/bathing without pump

Sasha always puts the cap thing on when she showers though we were told that it
wasn't so important for baths and showers, but would be if you were swimming in
the sea or lakes.  However Sasha automatically puts one in now.  I guess its
probably like lancets, some people change a lancet every time they do a finger
prick and others only change their lancet once in a blue moon.  Sasha's lancets
get changed once a week.  But we use four different meters.

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080428-0, 28/04/2008
Tested on: 28/04/2008 11:34:19