RE: [IPk] Off Topic

Hi Laura

Sorry I dont know anyone who has done this, but didn't even know one could do
 this. It does sound very interesting though. It the sort of thing I might have
been interested in if I was looking for a job.

I  would certainly think its well worth looking into.

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080428-0, 28/04/2008
Tested on: 28/04/2008 11:29:55