Re: [IPk] Swimming/bathing without pump

Hi Gillian
You don't need to put the cap on as the set seals itself against water etc.
If you were going to go mud wrestling then it might be a good idea, just
in case, but otherwise there is no need (in any case, a small amount of
water going in would not be a major problem, though it should not happen
anyway).
I've been using a pump for 9 years and have done plenty of swimming,
bathing and showering etc and have never used the cap thing yet!!!
In theory that is what the cap is for but it is only really for the
ultra ultra cautious!
Di