[IPk] Swimming/bathing without pump

Hi

When you go swimming or have a bath do you need to put a cap on the
infusion set if you take your pump off? I've only been swimming once since
getting the pump & only started worrying about this when I got in the
pool. Likewise I usually take showers but have started having a few baths
lately & have kept my pump on (awkward) because of thinking the water will
get in. I think when I started my DSN said not to bother but at a recent
pump users group I got the impression that that was what the caps in the
infusion set boxes were for.

Many thanks
Gillian