Re: [IPk] Post meal spikes/site options

Hi Mary
Don't battle on with the bad sites whatever you do! You'll only end up
making them worse! If you can rest them then they should recover
eventually, even resting them for a short time is better than nothing.
You might want to look also at *really* alternative sites (see the
diagrams on the website). What about upper arms? Some people do well
with these, though I seem to have too much muscle there, and they get
bashed around too much as I do a lot of sport.
Di