[IPk] Post meal spikes

Think I know what my problem is. Absorption. My sites are so well used. Put
a new set in yesterday in a place never used before (close to my huge
appendix scar). Have been eating and drinking all day and running on a 50%
basal and still having problems staying above 4. Want to make sure I use all
the places I can to avoid running out and am rotating well, but there are
some places where I haven't injected before and usually there are reasons
why. Will need to keep an eye on this, but my preferred option is to use the
good places and rest the not so good, but there just aren't enough good ones
left.

Mary Moody