[IPk] not really DM: food intolerances

Hi folks
Thanks to those who responded before about my various suspected
intolerances (mainly to yeast).
I'd just like to report that I've cut out as much yeast as I can
(reasonably) do without cutting it out completely (almost impossible for
me!), which mainly means cutting out bread (completely), Marmite,
mushrooms etc, although I've had the odd glass of wine and some cheese,
and a few random things (soup). But I haven't had any stomach problems
since and have also lost a couple of pounds and generally feel better.
So I have to conclude that bread is the main cause of my problems.
It's hard when going away for work and for softball (especially the
latter - the choice of catering for breakfast and lunch is usually bacon
sandwich, egg sandwich, cheese burger or hot dog!). I usually take my
own food but it's not always possible (eg when going abroad). I suppose
I could take my own Ryvita and just ask to buy the cheese/bacon part
without the rest!!!
I don't know how people manage who have real food allergies. Jackie, you
must have to take a mountain of GF food whenever you go anywhere!!!
Di