Re: [IPk] HBA1c of 5.7

Hi, no not yet. It was 14.3 this morning. But my daughters catching an
early flight from Heathrow in the morning so I'll be up at 3am and I'll
test then. then do another couple of 3am's in the next week. They don't
like lows so rather I was high for a while which I hate as it makes me
feel so awful.
Again, it's a matter of just observing and then sorting. if it's high at
3 I'll go back to .4 or maybe do as you suggest. do a partial night
decrease depending on the trend.
Ta.
Steve.