[IPk] HBA1c of 5.7

Hi, seems that things are working. The hbaic is now 5.7 and has come
down from 5.9. Trouble is I'm still losing weight. 53.1KG's from 55.4KG
3 weeks ago. I eat a lot of carbs for lunch etc. Anything from 70 to
115. And that's a tin of soup and 6 slices of gluten free bread which is
the equivalent of about 2 slices of glutinous, standard loaf bread.

Saw my consultant on Thursday for the first time. He suggested switching
my basal at night down to .35 to cut out the 2s in the morning. Trouble
is I'm hitting 10s and above now. I'll give it a week or 2 then decide.
I really feel bad with any sugars above 8. Probably due to being always
<4 as norm.
Steve.