Re: [IPk] set change

 well ill just sort of coast until my new stuff arrives, when i order it 2morro
and then just keep what i've got as spares. i found out today my hba1c's down to
the 8's now woo, it was 10 last time so i'm well chuffed
  Sammy

Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:

To be honest it makes no difference if you change the tubing with the
insulin or with the set.
I have the combi box and usually change tubing with the insulin but it
does vary.
Just do whichever is easier.
If you don't have the combi box then I'd change set and tubing together
(as I said before) in order to ensure you don't suddenly find yourself
short of tubing (or sets).
Di