Re: [IPk] set change

 well its just i looked in the instructions (which are totally useless) and they
sort of indicate changing the tube with the insulin and not with the set but
looking at the website i can get a combo box so theyre not both in once box and
just change the tube with the insulin as otherwise i'l never remember to change
the tube lol. Thanks
  sammy

Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:

hi Sammy
Change the tubing at the same time as the set, change the reservoirs as
and when you need to. There's no need to change the tubing with the
reservoir.
Di