[IPk] set change

  i got my new pump on tuesday (paradigm 715, i wanted the 722 but my trust has
got some contract going on with medtronic to buy 715's off them so thats what i
got, stupid people but anyway) and am due a set change tomorrow and i'm not
quite sure what to do because on my old one i changed the set every 3 days and
the tube every 6 and when i changed the insulin i changed the adapter (i had a
dtron plus) but the pack of infusion sets i've got have all got tubes in AND
sets but as i understand it i'm not meant to change the tube until i change the
insulin (which isnt going to coincide with the set change) so what am i supposed
to do with the tube, should i just use the set and then change the tube when i
run out, meaning its been unsterile for approx 24 hours which will sort of work
this time but next time it won't or should i change the tube even though i don't
think i'm meant to yet. I may be missing something blindingly obvious here but i
didn't think to ask because it
 never occured to me it would be a problem.
  Thanks
  Sammy