Re: [IPk] Advice please

Hi Mary,

Just a thought, but I recently had two days of unusually high spiking
after meals and generally higher than normal BG levels (which reduced
periodically).  Then, when I came to change the cannula, when I took
it out it was slightly bent.  This meant that some insulin was
getting in, but not all.  Might be worth doing a set change to see,
unless of course this has been going on after several set changes.
Just thought I'd mention it.  Hope things sort out soon.

Clare
(Type 1 for 38 years, 7 months pumping, Paradigm 522)