[IPk] Advice please

Di - I know all that stuff - its just that I am being constrained - "my way
or the highway" is the expression they use - and I don't want the highway.

I think the mealtime basal idea is crazy - and I have tried it but it
doesn't seem to work. Dual waves have not worked that well either. I am
convinced my bolus is not right - I have tested basals and they seem OK -
but there is no doubt eating does seem to affect them. I am not good at
fasting because of my stomach problems. I suppose I just take the trial and
error route and give everything a go, and eventually I will get there.

Pre-bolusing is a breat idea - however, I never seem to be organised enough
to do it. Then there is the problem with perhaps not eating everything. I
pre-bolused this morning and 2 hours after brekkie was 18.4 which is high
even for me. Down to 10.3 by lunchtime and 15.9 after lunch (pre-bolus
again).

Things were going quite well, however, now all seems pear-shaped again. Must
be just me.

Mary Moody