 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Mary Moody
Sent: 23 April 2008 15:17
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Insulin sensitivity

Hi Fiona - I think you mean the B,G, target. You can set sensitivity at
whatever you need to.

Anja - I would try it at 6 and see how it goes. I had to change mine quite
early on.

Mary Moody

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.