 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Deane & Anja
Sent: 23 April 2008 11:18
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Insulin sensitivity

Hello,

Our nurse is off sick and I need some advice so I'll ask you lot (you are
after all experts ;0)
Our son (4 next month)has been pumping for 10 days now and I think that his
sensitivity is too high. It is currently at 5 mmol/L.  When we do use the
Bolus Wizard to calculate how much insulin he need to treat a high BG he
always seem to go low, so my question is should I change his sensitivity to
6 mmol/L??? We think it should be this (6), but then, when I try to change
it, it says that this is outside the target range??? Help, this is
confusing....

Any comments would be very helpful

Thank you
Anja

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.