[IPk] Insulin sensitivity

Hello,

Our nurse is off sick and I need some advice so I'll ask you lot (you are
after all experts ;0)
Our son (4 next month)has been pumping for 10 days now and I think that his
sensitivity is too high. It is currently at 5 mmol/L.  When we do use the
Bolus Wizard to calculate how much insulin he need to treat a high BG he
always seem to go low, so my question is should I change his sensitivity to
6 mmol/L??? We think it should be this (6), but then, when I try to change
it, it says that this is outside the target range??? Help, this is
confusing....

Any comments would be very helpful

Thank you
Anja