[IPk] Travel Insurance

Hi Marc

We get travel insurance cover as part of the benefits of our Lloyds tsb bank
account and this is a worldwide cover. When we upgraded our bank account I
did call and ask specifically about our daughter being covered for diabetes.
I think we had to upgrade to a Platinum account to get family cover but the
Gold account will cover couples and you pay extra for kids. We worked out
that it was economical to upgrade though as you also get AA cover and mobile
phone cover. Annual Insurance .com is also good and who we used previously.
Once Sarah was hospitalised briefly in Crete and needed a glucose drip. The
hospital was great, they did loads of tests and it all got covered. I was
hospitalised in Tenerife in October and the Lloyds insurance (axa) took care
of that directly with no hassle.. .

Karen Persov (mum to Sarah age 11, diabetic 10 years..pumping 4+ years.)