Re: [IPk] Travel Insurance problems

Hi Marc
Have a look in the archives of the list, this has been discussed a lot.
I can recommend Direct Travel as can many people on here, though there
are plenty of others
http://www.direct-travel.co.uk/

They may charge a small loading because you've been hospitalised
recently, but it won't exclude you.

I have asthma and a pump and had no problems getting covered, even for
dangerous sports, with no extra loading. They did load my premium by
about #10 when I wanted to travel within a month of breaking my arm and
2 hospitalisations for it, which is fair enough!

If you have conditions (like diabetes) you'll have to ring them rather
than doing it online. Phone number on the website.
Di