Re: [IPk] sandproof

Hi Sammy
When I'm on the beach I keep the pump in its case and clip it to my
bikini bottoms, I've never got sand in it yet doing that (the case is
pretty sandproof!).
If I'm actually sunbathing I tend to unclip it, keep it in its case, and
just place it under a tshirt or something next to me. Keeps it cool and
out of harm's way.
I take it off when going in the sea, of course!
It's pretty hard for sand to actually get inside it unless you're being
buried in the sand or in a sandstorm and you don't use the case!
Di