RE: [IPk] Newcastle Pump Users Group

Hi Laura
I had a trial with saline and I think it does sting a little bit - but
once you get on to insulin it shouldn't hurt - occassionally mine does a
bit and I know I should probably change it but if its working I usually
leave it in. I think then that its just different sites feel a bit
different. For sleeping, the first night I put mine under my pillow but it
felt like a rock every time my head touched it so now I clip it to the
front of my pyjamas & then it turns with me and I don't have to think
about it.

I have an Animas 2020 too (though in silver) I'm so glad I chose this one
as I chose the Spirit first & then phoned Emma up days later & asked if it
was too late to change my mind as I now wanted the Animas. Do you use the
Insets by any chance? It was put on my purchase order that I would be
using the Comforts but I asked if I could have the insets & am happy with
them.

If you have long dark hair and were at the meeting with your mum I think I
remember you. I was a bit nervous about going (visions of introducing
yourself to the room) but once you didn't have to do that I really enjoyed
it.

Gillian

I can't think of who you are but i'm sure if i seen you i'd remember. The