RE: [IPk] Newcastle Pump Users Group

>Hi Laura

I was one of the last people to come in and sat in the seat that held the
door open (43, short dark hair & specs wearing grey trousers and black
top) Although I had most of the info already from this site I did still
think it was very good. In particular it made me think more about site
preparation and after care when I heard what other people use (I don't use
anything) I also thought it was really interesting just seeing and talking
to other people who have pumps as I, like you, don't know anybody else who
has one.

How is your trial going? I think the hospital is really good and Dr Shaw
and Emma in particular are really helpful. I go to another hospital for my
diabetes review and they have just started a pump clinic and have asked me
to go there for everything but I really can't fault the care at the
General. Have you chosen your pump and if so which one are you going for?

Cheers
Gillian

 Yes, i was there! I hadn't started a pump then though, i've just got one