Re: [IPk] Might just get a choice!

Hi Jo
All current pumps allow you to set different basal rates so that's not
an issue unless you want to set a lot of different basal profiles.
As for amounts, it might just be that you need many different basal
rates rather than the ability to give yourself very small doses, it
could just be the variability of your basal insulin currently that's
causing that problem.
But if you use quite small amounts of insulin overall, then it could be
a factor.
Hope that helps
Di