Re: [IPk] Might just get a choice!

Hi Di

Sorry every one for the triple post problems with this flipping bt/yahoo
browser ahhhh

I know what you mean....  Does one assume that we look at several pumps (and
hopefully we all prefer the same pump/model?)

The ability to set basal rates for different amounts and times I feel is going
to be really helpful to steady my control...  Also I'm thinking about the
increments side of the delivery of insulin,  at times depending on my BG
reading a unit of insulin can send my levels down into my boots or make very
little difference at all, so the finner the increment the better options I
have to fine tune....

I know that a lot of the above I really won't know what I do need until I
start to pump, but it must be better to have the option available and not need
it rather than wishing that you had it and waiting 4+ years before you can
change it...  And there is the information that most of the other pumps give
tend to be a lot better than the Accu-chek spirit of which I know that they
aren't essential to have, but must be helpful to a new user such as me....

I think that the lack of information is based on the fact that you are
attending a 1 day introduction, so have left a lot of the information to be
explained then oh what a pain that is....

Jo