Re: [IPk] Might just get a choice!

Seems odd that they say you'll all be on the same pump, but not which
one that is!
I can see their reasoning, they might as well train you on the same pump
if you don't have any strong feeling about which pump you want.
What is your reasoning for the pump you want?
We can help you provide some further reasons perhaps!
Di