Re: [IPk] To Laura Winter

 Thats ridiculous! They cant say that!! They took you on knowing you were
diabetic, it would be like saying to an epileptic, look love i realise your
having a fit but could you put it on hold a minute and get back to work. You
just wouldnt do it! I suppose depending on how early you caught the bubbles they
could maybe wait 20 minutes or so if you had absolutely no choice other than to
leave them but are they going to be more annoyed because theyre short staffed
for 10-20 minutes or when you go ridiculously high and end up off work for a few
days because i know which one i'd prefer if i was them!
  Is there anyone you can complain to?
  Sammy

Laura Anne Winter <email @ redacted> wrote:

Thanks Sue

My basals are all sorted. Back at work with a few problems! I work for Clarks
and I am a trained fitter.I went low one day this week and also had air
bubbles, so went off the shop floor to sort them out, but was needed on the
shop floor. The duty manager for that day who is a Team Leader said that I
would have to leave the pump and my blood sugar till they was more staff on
the shop floor after her dinner break. As I am a newy to all the pump nad job
situation, is it exceptable for them to say that? It has left me looking for a
new job and QUICK! Lol.

Thanks

Laura