[IPk] To Laura Winter

Hi Laura,

I am a bit behind with my emails and trying to catch up. When i saw your
 email from sunday 6 April, when you were trying so hard to get everything
right,
and having a few problems. Try not to worry, it is early days yet. You have
 to take things slowly, and can't expect everything to be right in such a short
 space of time.  Stick with it, with the support of your DSN and people on
 this board. I hope you have made it up with your mum! I'm sure she understands,
 and only wants to support you.

I know you want to get things sorted as quickly as possible, but remember,  a
good nights sleep is also important (as long as you are not going too low and
 running into problems!).

Take care, and you will get there. We all understand, and have probably  been
in similar circumstances.

Good luck

Sue