[IPk] First pump emergency

Hi Di

Yes I know you don't have to change the reservoir every time you change the
set and DSN couldn't give me a reason why I should do this. However, what is
left after a set change lasts about a day and a bit and the tail end gets a
bit bubbly. I found it was just another inconvenience to keep an eye on it,
and another thing to do to change the reservoir separately, so I now fill up
with enough insulin for 3 days + some extra just in case and change the lot.

I should have been in casualty quite a few times too if I had followed the
flow chart I was given. This latest episode was quite scary though - I felt
so strange and was slurring my speech too. Fixed it myself though and
hopefully if I change set type, episodes like that will become more rare.

Mary Moody