[IPk] ANIMAS SOFTWARE AND HOLIDAY LOAN PUMPS

Hi all

I'm the Animas rep coming to Chopper Lump this evening.  If anyone who uses
Animas can't get there to request the free software/leads to download their
pumps (all Animas pumps not just the current model), or to give me your
holiday details to ensure we send you out a holiday loan pump if you want one,
then just call 0800 055 6606 weekdays, or e-mail me direct
email @ redacted and I'll ensure the details get passed on to the office
for dispatch.

Thanks
Annette