[IPk] bladder paralised today

hi all

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I was having my bladder paralised by botox
because of the lack of control and the fact  that my bladder dosnt empty
fully. Well, Iv'e had it done this morning, twelve injections into my bladder,
painfull and not at all lady like!! So now i have to self catherterise every
time I need to go!!! How on earth I am going to do that outside of my own home
I do not know, without going into to much detail I need a bowl, a mirror and a
catherter every time I need a wee! I willl leave it to your imagination!  On a
positive note my consultant has picked up on something that has been there for
the last three years, but inspite of being in hospital 13 times and countless
blood tests, no one piced up on the fact that I have anemia, quite bad by all
accounts. My Hb has been 8 for the last three years and apparently should be
no lower than 13. this could account for my problems such as excessive dry
skin, being freezing cold and looking like a ghost. I had some blood test done
for ferriatin, folate and vit b 12 so I am waiting for those reults.

Deb