Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Melissa - haem levels and red blood count were also normal in March.

Di -  just never noticed that amount left on the bed or on my clothes
before.   I can see a slight difference already.  Not lost enough yet
to be noticable to another person, but if it carries on, then a few
weeks down the line the difference would be obvious.

Thanks,
Marc