Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Hi Marc
how serious is the body hair loss? I mean, could it just be that you had
extra body hair before (along with the other symptoms such as dry skin,
insomnia etc) and now you just have normal body hair, which is less than
before?
If you see what I mean.
Di