Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Hi Marc
I've never heard of long term diabetes affecting it before (my dad has
had t1 for well over 50 years and doesn't have any hair loss, and I've
had it for nearly 30 years and my legs are as hairy as ever, if not more
so!)
As Melissa says, sounds more likely to be related to something more or
less unrelated to diabetes, such as thyroid (there is a link between
thyroid and diabetes, but you know what I mean).
Di