Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Hi Marc

I just remembered that thyroid can be related to body hair...so you
might want to have your GP check whether your thyroid function has
changed (not just whether it is in the "normal" range, but whether it
has changed since your last recorded thyroid test).

Melissa