Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Di,

I suppose being less ape like does have its advantages, certainly when
it comes to beach weather.  Just mildly uneasy as to why.  So do you
think 13 years of diabetes could be contributing, bearing in mind I
have no complications identified or symptomatic to date?

I'll see my GP tomorrow and ask for a precautionary check of my other
endocrine hormone levels <that were not checked last month>. But then
there has been no change in insulin sensitivity, which you would
expect to accompany any deviation in hormone levels.

Marc

Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?