Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

I'm sure there'd be a lot of money for the pharmaceutical companies in
finding the relevant "bit" of diabetes responsible for hair removal and
then putting it in a jar and selling it :-)
Quick, noone else knows about this yet, anyone fancy it?
Sorry Marc to be facetious about your problem, no offence intended! I
just couldn't help these visions jumping into my head!
Di