Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

 I know my answer is really unscientific but, it may be real. I was watching
"House MD" (1st or 2nd season I think) and there was a patient who was seeing
the "doctor" for not feeling well and he had hair loss on his legs and feet. The
"doctor" diagnosed him with diabetes without a blood test because of the hair
loss. He said it was because of the decreased circulation and lack of sensation.
The man didn't feel the iritants rubbing the hair off. Definately not scientific
evidence, but it made me think at the time.
Jen