Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Loretta - no family history of hair loss, other than baldness, and temporary
head hair loss in my sister after child birth.

Melissa - have gone veggie, well trying to (still eat fish), but then I
hardly ate meat anyway as the rest of family do not eat meat or fish.  No
signs of anaemia and recent blood counts all A OK. Jan to March quite
stressful work wise, but now settled, and not that unusual for me.  No new
meds and have been using the following supplements for several years for
lipid lowering, asthma, joint issues and improved diabetes control; niacin,
chromium, spirulina, omega 3 (flax, evening primrose), glucoasmine
(prescribed) and aloe vera. Plus low dose multi minerals/ vitamins.

Marc

Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

----