Re: [IPk] Can diabetes cause body hair loss?

Marc

What other medications are you taking in addition to the insulin in
your pump? Any dietary changes? Have you been through a stressful
period or significant life changes? The birth of a child causes as
much stress as losing a job, even though the child would usually be
considered a good thing, for instance.

Melissa
Type 1 15 years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years