From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Lesley Jordan
Sent: 16 April 2008 10:42
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Hot news - Animas rep coming to Chopper Lump!

Hi All - especially Animas users coming to the Chopper Lump, or those who
haven't got a pump yet.

I have received the following message from Annette Rickard about Friday's
London Pump Club.

-quote-
I'm now the Animas Territory Manager for London and the Home Counties.  I'd
really like to come along to the Chopper Lump this Friday, NOT to sell
Animas pumps, but to answer any questions anybody has on Animas, arrange
to provide the software package and free leads to anyone who already has an
Animas pump and hasn't managed to get hold of the software to download
it yet, and generally try to give assistance to existing and potential new
pumpers.   I'm an Animas pump user myself.
-unquote-

Annette will be there for the earlier part of our get together.

Cheers

Lesley

Reminder - the next London Pump Club get together will be on Friday 18th
> > April,
> > time: from 5.30 til late
> > place: The Chopper Lump, Hanover Square - its a wine bar that serves
> > good food, too.
> > see http://www.davy.co.uk/main.asp?id=80_188_3039&tid=
> >
> > nearest tube: Oxford Circus
> >
> > Everyone is welcome, whether pumping or not, including friends and
> > relatives.
> >
> > If anyone needs encouraging do ask on or off list!
> >
> > I travel in from Essex, a 40-minute journey from Liverpool Street
> > Station.  When I travel home on the overground at about 11pm I am always
> > amazed at how busy the trains are.  I'm lucky to get a seat, on both the
> > underground and overground.  Therefore its likely that anyone travelling
> > home from the Chopper Lump will not need to be scared of travelling
alone!
..