[IPk] new to the group

Hi I have just joined the group  I have been asked by my diabetic
consultant to seriously consider having an insulin pump. I currently use
lispro and levemir but still have an HBA1c of around 9.  I am trying to get
as much info as possible within the next 2 weeks on both the advantages and
disadvantages of pumps so that I can return to the clinic and make an
informed choice. I am 40 years old and a mum of 3 with two jobs, living in
Surrey.      Kelly

Checked by AVG.
13:45